Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask | The Body Shop

1 comment
Hi Lovelies,

Today's review is about this wonderful scrub-mask that I recently found on The Body Shop counter and absolutely loved! I picked Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask from The Body Shop keeping the fact in mind that my skin turns dry in current weather and needed gentle scrubbing along with moisture. Let me share my thoughts on it.

This Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask comes in a round container of 100 ml. The texture is quite interesting - I would say its not your typical scrub with a grain-y texture that you feel all over your skin when you massage. The texture is rather more creamy than granular (granular = term reminds me of Chemistry lol!). Hence, when you apply this 3-in-1 scrub mask all over your skin, the experience is soft and gentle rather than what you feel with regular scrubs therefore if you are looking for some serious exfoliation this product is not for you. I personally would not call it a scrub, however it can be a good option for sensitive skin provided your skin doesn't react to the ingredients. I exfoliate with a separate scrub for a more deep exfoliation.

Next interesting thing about Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask from The Body Shop is its smell. Now, you might think that the combination of Honey and Oats might results in a sweet smelling experience. Rather, the formula smells more like oats and flour to me. I must say to some it might be a 'miss' but I personally really like this different smelling product as I find it very relaxing so it's a 'hit' for me. Maybe the reason for this is that every other beauty product smells nice and sweet therefore this different smelling product outshines the others.

Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask The Body Shop
Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask The Body Shop
Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask The Body Shop

Let's talk about cleansing and mask application, the best part. I usually use it during showers all over my face as a cleanser with round circular motion. Later, I use the same product all over my skin as a mask and leave it for 10-15 mins. I wash it off with running water and pat dry. My skin really feels fresh, cleansed and glowing once I use Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask in this pattern. Therefore, for me this product works better as a cleanser and a mask rather than a scrub. I have been using this product for a few weeks now and after every use my skin feels relaxed and smooth. I also noticed how it has helped my skin to be more refined, comparatively. The mask soaks up within 10-15 mins hence is reasonably moisturizing. I would really recommend Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask if you want to try something new and different. I believe I will definitely repurchase it once I'm out of it.

Have you tried any mask or scrub from The Body Shop

Available online |  Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask 100ml £ 10.00
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. This looks really nice! Thank you for sharing, my skin is in need of a good mask ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig